Beantwoord

Welcome Gift: I haven`t received my Smart TV yet

• 31 January 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 93 keer bekeken

Dear reader,

My yearly subscription of KPN internet services started on the 22nd of January. Since then, I have not received any tracking and tracing link regarding the donation of 43-inch Phillips Smart TV.

I would appreciate it if you can inform me. 

Best regards

Mithat

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne van KPN 2 February 2023, 18:29

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hi @Mithat and welcome to our forum! 

If the Smart TV is mentioned on your order confirmation, then you should receive an e-mail with the Track & Trace within one business day after your subscription has been activated. 

If the Smart TV is on your order confirmation, and you haven't received the e-mail yet (check your spam too) then you can contact Sidekix about this. They’re in charge of shipping the TV's and can be reached from 8.00 to 21.00 on business days. On Saturdays it's from 10:00 - 16:00 on 088 - 623 70 06 (local rate). 🙂

Hopefully you'll get some clarity soon! 

Hi Sanne,

Thank you for your reply. I made the calls and received the gift. However, KPN company should work with partners with awareness of responsibility. No Track & Trace, no SMS, no e-mails, no notice of declaration. The package was about to returned to the sender. I made it in last minute.

Best regards

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

I’m glad you made it in time, and odd that you didn't receive any messages about the TV. 😥 At the very least the courier should’ve left a note in your mailbox. 

In any case, the TV will be headed your way and I hope you'll enjoy it! Don't hesitate to make a new topic should you have any other questions in the future!