Vraag

Deactivate slow internet (onbeperkt online) please

• 30 November 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 50 keer bekeken

Hi! I have purchased the onbeperkt online (8.99) but its really slow. I purchased the alleles in 1 zorgeloos.but I can’t use it.. Can you please deactivate the onbeperkt? Thanks.

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Unfortunitily it’s impossible to switch of this bundel in the time of it's duration.

In the title and the text you combine THREE different bundels. Only Onbeperkt online and Zorgeloos online are slow: 128 Kb/s.

If you have Onbeperkt online you have to wait the month. If you (really) have Zorgeloos online use the code below to stop it after the running month.

Zorgeloos and Onbeperkt online have a speed of 128 Kb/s. Good for text via Whatsapp, e-mail, checking your bank.

Zorgeloos online renewes every month. To prefent that you can stop it with this code. It doesn't stop inmediately but when the running month ends.

Deactivation code: *142*009# beltoets.

https://www.kpn.com/prepaid/bundels.htm .

Hello. Zorgeloos must have speed 25mbit/s.  Onbeperkt doesn’t have enough speed for nothing. maybe you messed something up?

Dear customer, you have not been able to unsubscribe from the Carefree Online bundle. Try again. Regards, KPN. Ok can you deactivate zorgeloos?

Ah you did take thát bundel (Alles in 1 Zorgeloos)

That's only 25 Mbps for 1 GB. When the 1 GB is empty it goes to 128 Kbps for the remaining of the month.

If you want internet via 4G/5G outside wifi prepaid is extremely expensive. Also with calling costs.

Really careless is a subcription. 

3 GB per month with unlimited calling = 17,50 per month. (when you have internet at home from kpn it's 15,00 euro). That's for a month a hole lot cheaper (and careless) then all those bundels i see in your screenshot.

Example

Prepaid Alles in 1 Zorgeloos (120 min. + 1 GB high speed) = 14,99

Subscription 1 GB (that's not much) + unlimited calling/sms = 15,00
With 3 GB per month 17,50.

1 GB and 3 GB are to little to use without wifi at home. Downloads (new software for your phone), video etc takes to much data, about 6 Mb/s. Video calling via Whatsapp: 6 Mb/s.

For now the slow speed can't be changed unfortunitily.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Iness Welcome to our forum. 

Sorry for the late reaction. I read that you purchased 2 bundles, what @PeterG is saying about the bundles is correct. Once bought we can't deactivate them. 

I do want to check what I can do for you. 

Could you fill in your forum profile with the prepaid number, and let me know when you did?