Beantwoord

How can I get a KPN Sim Only-subscription? [ENG]

• 17 January 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 420 keer bekeken

I want to get the KPN Sim Only plan (Unlimited GB). 

I have just moved to NL since 1 month ago - I already have BSN, a permanent address, bank account. However I am only getting my Residence Permit in early February. 

How can i purchase the SIM card? I read that i must have a Residence Permit card? Any other documents i can provide?

*Admin: titel aangevuld i.v.m. vindbaarheid

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 19 January 2022, 16:11

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hello @keshS! Welcome here :blush:. We need an ID of course. We accept the following non-dutch IDs:

• EU passport issued in another EU country
  • EU ID issued within the EUR/EEA zone
  • Residence permit

So, if you don't have the residence permit yet but you do have a EU passport and an address, than you can order a KPN Sim Only subscription*. In addition you need a BRP (Personal data database) document. you can request it from your municipality.

*You can order in a KPN Shop, not online

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

If none of the above is relevant to you, it is unfortunately not possible to order a subscription until you have received the residence permit. 

I understand it might be useful for you to have a dutch number so you could consider a prepaid card. By the time you receive the premit, you can transform this prepaid card into a subscription by ordering a SIM Only subscription and letting us know you want to keep the number (we like to call this: number porting).