Vraag

Geen 4G (russian)

• 28 April 2019
  • 11 reacties
  • 1009 keer bekeken

Добрый день. Мой номер xxxxxxx. У меня нет 4 за пределами Нидерландов. Что вы рекомендуете?

admin: nummer verwijderd ivm privacy

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

11 reacties

Hi @tybet . I translated your question and what I've gathered is that you are outside of the netherlands and there is no 4G? Is this correct? Where are you? Not all places have high speed mobile internet although we try to have as much 4g coverage as possible.
Are you able to connect to the internet ? What is the actual speed at the moment?
Hi Ervin. Ja, ik ben buiten Nederland. In Kiel, Duitsland. Ik reis vaak in Europa. Maar nergens was de snelheid 4G. Nu is de snelheid 0.11 k/s. Soms komt het op 0.15-0.20 k/s. Ik heb een mobiele telefoon: Huawei P.Smart 2019.Ik vraag je om te helpen.
Hoi @tybet . Is de snelheid nog steeds zo dramatisch laag? Soms helpt het om van APN te veranderen. Dat gaat via de instellingen in je telefoon.
KPN heeft contracten met verschillende providers in europa. Soms verbetert het als je ter plekke verbinding maakt met een andere ISP.
Добрый день, мне очень нужна твоя помощь. Я заплатил за интернет через ваучер 10E. Интернет был. Когда пришёл текст, что у меня нет денег на счету. И деньги исчезли из офиса
It's very difficult for me to help you since I don't speak Russian and google translate is far from perfect.
Do you have a prepaid card? Or a subscription? Can you please fill out your profile page and give me a heads up?
Good evening. Need your help. Chose a tariff for 8.99 and opalti through Pay Pal. Money is not logged. My
number *****

admin: nummer en screenshot verwijderd ivm privacy
It looks like you have activated an onbeperkt online bundel yesterday. You won't be able to get 4g speed because you are using prepaid. I hope this will answer your questions.
You did not understand, I could not activate anything. Money is not reflected in my office. Service not connected.
Приношу извинения. Интернет подключен. Спасибо вам
I'm sorry to hear that. I can see that the bundle is working. There has been 200Mb used.
But the internet speeds with prepaid are not very fast. Keep that in mind. It's used for very basic tasks like a simple text or e-mail. You won't be able to watch youtube or stuff like that.
If you don't have any connection try resetting the phone or maybe look at the so called APN settings in your phone.
Thank you for your attention and responsiveness.