Beantwoord

My mobile data doesnt work outside Netherlands.

• 1 november 2018
  • 5 reacties
  • 100 keer bekeken

Hi,

I posted about the same thing once and the issue persists. When I traveled to Germany my mobile data didnt work. Then to Greece, didn’t work. Now I’m traveling again.

i tried *everything* they suggested, changing the mobile data apn to correct values, selecting manually the provider, etc. and nothing worked. I saw people having similar issues and the only thing that fixed the issue was remotely reset the network or something like that.

Please help!
icon

Beste antwoord door Bart_ 1 november 2018, 15:35

Hey Breno! Yeah, that might explain it. This the Forum for the consumer market of KPN and as a moderator I can't see information of corporate numbers. You'll want to visit our 'Zakelijk Forum'. My collegues over there will be able to help you.
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18
Hi Breno. That's quite annoying, ofcourse. I can see you tried the most important things and it's weird to see the issue still persists. I'm happy to have look for you, but I need some extra information. Could you update your KPN Forum profiel with your name, adress and mobile number? (this information is only visible for yourself and me, as a moderator).
Hi @Bart_ , thanks for the answer. Just updated my data in the profile page. I’ll be waiting for your feedback.
Reputatie 7
Badge +18
Hello Breno! Thanks for your reply and for updating the profile page. The thing is: I can't find your mobile number in my system. Just to be sure: is this a KPN-number?
Hey @Bart_ yes it is. Maybe because it’s a corporate/business number?
Reputatie 7
Badge +18
Hey Breno! Yeah, that might explain it. This the Forum for the consumer market of KPN and as a moderator I can't see information of corporate numbers. You'll want to visit our 'Zakelijk Forum'. My collegues over there will be able to help you.

Reageer