Beantwoord

New KPN sim card no connection

• 21 October 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 634 keer bekeken

Hi, I received my new KPN sim card today and successfully activated it. I have turned my mobile phone on and off a few times but there is no internet connection still. My cellular data is on, network selection is automatic. Pls let me know what I should do it has been more than 20 mins since I activated my sim card.

icon

Beste antwoord door Denise van KPN 21 October 2021, 21:26

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hello @Deannie, welcome. I understand you have received a new KPN sim card today, but you can't use it yet. You've tried turning your phone off and on again, without success. As this could be anything, I'd like to have a look in our systems. I see you've already added a phone number to your profile, but I can't find any active subscriptions to this number. I'd like to ask you to check this phone number and additionally add your postal code, house number, and client number to your profile. If you have a KPN prepaid sim, you only have to add the sim card number. Please let me know when you've updated your profile.

Hi Denise, I’ve done the necessary. Please also note that I received an email informing me that my SIM card was activated successfully.

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Thank you. I do see you have indeed succesfully activated your sim card. Unfortunately, the order has been suspended. Usually, a suspended order will continue within 4 working hours (Monday to Friday between 8 am and 6 pm). In the worst case scenario, you'll have to wait up to five working days. Therefore, I'm gonna have to ask you to have a little more patience. Of course you don't have to worry about paying for your susbcription, without actually being able to use it. You're subscription, and consequently the payment, will only start once the order has been completed and you can use your sim card. I hope this answers your question.

Thanks Denise for getting back to me. May I ask why the order was suspended? 

So in other words, all I can do now is wait and try inserting the SIM card again am I right? In the event the SIM card still doesn’t work after 5 working days, please let me know what further steps I should take. Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

I don't know why the order was intially suspended, but I see your sim card has now successfully been activated!Â