Beantwoord

No internet in roaming

• 26 May 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 1274 keer bekeken

Добрый день отправился в Германию. Интернет потерян. Настройки проверены. что делать
icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 29 May 2019, 20:27

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30
Hi @Roman vv, welcome! I see in your topic title that you have no internet abroad, is that indeed your problem? In which country are you? Can you update your forumprofiel with your 06-number ('klantnummer mobiel'). Could you check if 'roaming' is turned on, if the APN is 'internet' and could you turn '4G' off? Please let me now if it's working.
Вalle instellingen zijn goed, maar geen internet
Reputatie 7
Badge +30
I will continue in English, is that alright? I see that you have used approximately 30 Mbit/s yesterday or today and now your prepaid credit has been used in total. You might want to consider topping up your balance once more and buying a prepaid bundle. Don't forget to use Wifi or to turn off your mobile internet before buying the prepaid bundle. Because if your mobile internet is turned on and you have prepaid credit again, your cellphone will probably use internet on its own and your credit will be used again.

If you have any questions, please let me know.