Beantwoord

Problem Mobile Internet

• 24 February 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 109 keer bekeken

Hello to all , i want to ask for some help i using kpn number 6 mounts i need to back my fast internet , i have put in 4x10euro internet on my number (*143# and *142# ) that was on 19-02-2019 and for that date still today my internet is so slow i need some help to back my fast internet . Please help me . Thanks for undestanting .
icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 28 February 2019, 10:44

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30
Hi @SASHE123, welcome! I don't quiet understand what you mean. You want fast internet but you bought 'Onbeperkt Online' and 'Zorgeloos Online'. With both bundles you have a speed of max. 128 Kbps and that is not very fast. The first six bundles on this page have a speed of max. 14,4 Mbps. If you want faster internet, you should get one of those.
Thanks for that you helping me. With that bundels i haved 12mb/s that was so good on my hotstop i can connect 5 persons and to have net for all , but now i have 0.05mb/s i will show you with screenshot. Thanks for understand . All the best.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30
Hi @SASHE123 very strange that you have had 12 Mbps with the Online Onbeperkt and the Zorgeloos Online bundle. Those always have been maxed on 128 Kbps. For the next time, you will really need the other bundles. But they are not unlimited unfortunately. If you want to use internet with more users, you might could consider a subscription.
Thanks so much for help , for that i need it info, i haved good net and now i dont know what heppend for that i deside to ask on forum , here i have screenshot how it was internet its 15.1 and 4.2 thats is so good and fast . Thank again maybe kpn have changed bundels. All best.