Beantwoord

Aanvraag mobiel abonnement, status pending.

• 22 December 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 77 keer bekeken

KPN team, 

I have ordered the new phone with the contract of 2 year through mobiel.nl but they informed me that request is pending at KPN. And for the Expats, KPN takes a more time to process than others.

I have the KPN internet at house and willing to proceed with same network for phone as well.

I am already waiting since last week , so can you please advise me if you really process the orders for the expats or not; else I take my request back and look for other network provider.

*Admin: reactie afgesplitst, eigen topic aangemaakt.

icon

Beste antwoord door R.SNDH 24 December 2019, 15:12

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Hi @R.SNDH . Welcome.

I understand you have ordered a mobile subscription? Dit you receive a confirmation? Did you also order a phone with it? If yes, what kind of phone? (brand and type)

Could you please fill out your profile and give a notice?

HI @Erwin_ 

I have ordered the Iphone XR with 2 year subscription. My order number with mobiel.nl was  2697338.

Mobiel.nl keep on telling me that KPN is not approving my application and KPN system has some malfunction for that  they cannot process my order. 

As they keep on telling me same thing since last week ,at this moment I have cancel my order. 

I tried to contact the KPN customer service but KPN has no clue for my order.

I felt like KPN is not interested in providing services to expats.

I am sad to read about this. For ordering online a Dutch Id will be necessary. But you could try a KPN shop. In certain circumstances it is possible to get a mobile subscription there.  I hope you give this a try. 

I did have the dutch residence permit valid for 5 years. Wondering what went wrong.

I'm not sure. My advice would be to visit a physical shop and ask for the possibilies. I'm sorry the online proces has been a disappoinment. 

Thanks Erwin for your support. But I have proceeded with Tele2 and they were very much quicker.

Fair enough, @R.SNDH .  Very understandable of course.