Beantwoord

Cancel contract

• 31 maart 2016
  • 8 reacties
  • 990 keer bekeken

I am leaving the Netherlands permanently and would like to cancel my contract. Is there an early termination fee? How can I cancel the contract.

Thank you,

J.A.

icon

Beste antwoord door Erik_ 1 april 2016, 10:27

Hi welcome to the forums! How to cancel and what the possible costs are depends on your contract. I'm sending you a private message, you can find it by clicking here. Reply to that with your data and I'll assist you with the cancellation process.

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
You have to pay the remaining months + €25 costs.

An employee of KPN Webcare can help you with this. It wil take about one or two days before they react here.

Reputatie 7
Badge +29
Hi welcome to the forums! How to cancel and what the possible costs are depends on your contract. I'm sending you a private message, you can find it by clicking here. Reply to that with your data and I'll assist you with the cancellation process.

Hi Team,

Any chance you could provide me the cost to cancel my contract also? i'm not happy with the service.

Best Regards,

Scott
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hello there Scott and welcome on our Forum. Of course I’m willing to help you out, but wouldn’t it be a better idea to address the reason why you want to do this? You say you’re unhappy with the service. What happened that made you decide that you want to cancel your contract? Is there anything I can do that would change your mind or are we past the point of no return here?

In general: it’s as Peter says. If you want to cancel your contract before your term is through you have to pay the remaining costs of your subscription at once, with an added €25,- for administration costs.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Scott. I haven’t seen a reply from you. Is everything clear now? If there’s anything I can do, please let me know.
Hi KPN team,

My name is Dana and I have a problem regarding my KPN subscription. I was an international student in the Netherlands and I had a subscription at KPN. However, I had left NL permanently a couple of weeks ago. At the KPN store, a worker told me the necessary papers I needed to email in order for my contract to be cancelled and I wouldn't have to pay the remaining amount which was big.

However, I have just received an email which states that I have to pay the remaining time of the subscription. But when I had spoken to a KPN worker I was told I wouldn't have to, and was told I wouldn't have to pay not only once, but three times by KPN workers. This is outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many other mobile companies cancel the contracts without demanding to pay the remaining sum of money. I had emailed the necessary documents, officially stamped by the Municipality and still I got a different response from KPN.

Therefore, I am very dissapointed and I would like to know if there is any email that I could contact KPN to talk about this issue!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that such a company wouldn't cancel a contract having all the official proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reputatie 7
Badge +22
Hi Dana. I'm happy to help. I've just sent you a private message, please reply.
Reputatie 7
Badge +22
I haven't heard anything back from you, let me know if you still need my help.

Reageer