Beantwoord

Data roaming not working

• 30 augustus 2018
  • 4 reacties
  • 391 keer bekeken

• Nieuwkomer
  • 2 reacties
Hi,
Can you help me? My data roaming is not working. I'm in Romania rigth now. I've tried all kind of settings and I've restarted my phone couple of time, even removed my sim and restored my phone settings to the default settings. Pls provide me complete settings for the APN. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy
icon

Beste antwoord door Marina_ 30 augustus 2018, 16:13

Hi X Y, Of course I can help you! Have you had no coverage in your Romania so far? Do you use a subscription or prepaid? Could you explain which version of the Samsung Galaxy you are using? Then I can go through the correct APN settings with you. Would you like to add your 06 number, your postcode, house number and customer number (s) to your Forum profile? (This information is only visible to us and yourself) Many questions but hopefully we can arrange for you to be reached quickly
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi X Y, Of course I can help you! Have you had no coverage in your Romania so far? Do you use a subscription or prepaid? Could you explain which version of the Samsung Galaxy you are using? Then I can go through the correct APN settings with you. Would you like to add your 06 number, your postcode, house number and customer number (s) to your Forum profile? (This information is only visible to us and yourself) Many questions but hopefully we can arrange for you to be reached quickly
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
I have not heard from you anymore. If you have any questions later, feel free to come back to us!
Hi! True. I don't feel like giving you my home adress and use my real name for the forum account, I don't see why I would do that, so if this takes to get the right settings so I can use data roaming I rather not. My phone model is Samsung G7, I have a phone from work so I can't tell which subscription I have. The only thing I know is that I share data GB with a group of colleagues. If you can provide me complete settings that would be nice. I looked it up on the internet, I see that is a KPN bug. I had this issue before, almost everytime I traveled outside NL, I could solve it by removing the sim, this time it's not working.
Thx for your interest.
I can't find where I can fill in my phone number.

Reageer