• 6 reacties
  • 5762 keer bekeken

• Nieuwkomer
  • 3 reacties
How can i block sms's from lacostasgz
I don't see number only name lacostasgz
icon

Beste antwoord door Shugosha 19 oktober 2013, 10:45

You don't pay anything for receiving a text message, just for sending.

I looked up the information for this service of La Costa. Apparantly it's a tanning bed service. I don't know how you got registered for this, **bleep** it doesn't seem to be a service with bad intentions.

If you wish to unregister for their message service you need to send an email to afmelden@la-costa.nl and in this email you need to put your 06 number and the letters sgz.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +12
Is lacostasgz perhaps in your contacts list?

Do need a bit more information. Is it a paid sms subscription? Then go to www.payinfo.nl

Is it a person on your own phone. Then depending on the type of phone you use there may be a blacklist function to which you can add this person's number.

They are not in my contact list
And if I try to add them i don't get number :-(
I get that name.
This is what they are sending.
Het ZONseizoen is weer begonnen! 19 t/m 23 oktober 15 min. zonnen voor maar 4,95!(20 min. 7,50) Gratis sms afmelden? www.la-costa.nl/contact
I never give them my phone number. It is free SMS. I don't pay anything **bleep** if I am outside of EU than I need to pay received SMS.
Reputatie 7
Badge +12
You don't pay anything for receiving a text message, just for sending.

I looked up the information for this service of La Costa. Apparantly it's a tanning bed service. I don't know how you got registered for this, **bleep** it doesn't seem to be a service with bad intentions.

If you wish to unregister for their message service you need to send an email to afmelden@la-costa.nl and in this email you need to put your 06 number and the letters sgz.

In some non EU countries you need to pay for receiving messages.
**bleep** if you say it is safe to send them email I will try that.
Reputatie 7
Badge +12
I really wonder which countries you are talking about. So far I have checked multiple non eu countries and for none of them do you have to pay a fee for receiving a text message. Receiving phone calls is a different story though :D

Reageer