Beantwoord

Ik kan niet naar het buitenland bellen

• 2 April 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 79 keer bekeken

I have a sim only card, this number cannot call to China anymore. I think somehow KPN blocked my access to China, please help to solve this question. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Maja van KPN 8 April 2020, 10:35

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @hd0718, welcome to the KPN forum! 

Can you please fill in your mobile phone number and other customer data in your profiel and inform me when you've done so? I'll check out the settings of your number, but calling to other country's is not something we block without an order from the subscriber or another good reason. So it's  possible something else is causing this problem. Are you contacting one Chinese phone number? Or multiple Chinese phonenumbers? Are they able to call you? What happens when you try to call  to China? Do you get a specific error message? 

Hello Maja @Maja_ , mobile number and profile information was there. 

I just switched to KPN sim-only 3 months ago. Before I used Lebara sim-only, and already cannot call China from that time. Maybe Lebara blocked me but I don’t know why.

After I moving to KPN, the block is still there. I try to call multiple Chinese mobile numbers, telephone numbers, all doesn’t work. But Chinese number can call me. 

When I call a Chinese number, it shows nothing, no erro message, no instructions. Only show “ends of call” after I dial a Chinese number. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Ah, so you've never been able to call to China whit your KPN subscription? And before your switch to KPN, it wasn't possible either? I'm starting to think this does not have anything to do with a block from your provider, since Lebara can't transfer a block to us and we don't block anything unless the subscriber wants us to or if there are really high usage costs. We will never block something for a new subscription, and your number is not blocked from calling to any foreign country.

Just to be sure: you're dialing +86 and then the phone number you're trying to reach? If so, you're doing nothing wrong ánd there's no block from our side. Maybe your number is blocked from the Chinse network?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

I haven't heard from you again and hope this means you've found a way to call to China :relaxed:

This topic will be closed now, but if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!