Beantwoord

MB's delen werkt niet

• 19 January 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 38 keer bekeken

I have the same problem. It is bad for me because I just moved to The Netherlands and do not speak or read Dutch. It is difficult to use the app because it is not available in english and I keep getting that same response when trying to share MBs with my family members. All three phone numbers are listed in app and online though.

*Admin: reactie afgesplitst, eigen topic aangemaakt.

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 21 January 2020, 14:26

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @TravelingIronman, welcome! If, in the app, you go straight to ‘MB's delen’ , pick the amount and recipient and press ‘verzenden'. That doesn't work? Could you update your forum profile with your zipcode, house number and 06-number? If you're not sure where to put it, put it in ‘persoonlijke opmerkingen'. Only you and KPN can see it. I will look into it! 

If I click on MBs delen all I get is the message the original poster mentioned no option to pick an amount or recipient. I have updated my forum profile now.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Thank you! I see that you weren't registred for the ‘Hussel privileges’ such as MB's delen. I registered your Internet subscription and also all of the 06-numbers, so it should work in a couple of days!  

Thank you! I will reply here again if it doesn't work in a few days.