Vraag

no connection for calling or browsing

• 25 March 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 55 keer bekeken

Hi,

Recently I had my abonament stopped due to payments not going through my account. This is fixed and I have connection but.. When I go to Belgium I cannot call or surf internet. Strangely I dont recieve SMS that I have entered belgium. No setting were changed prior up to this date. I'm using A50 samsung. I also rebooted my phone thinking it might be application doing something to phone. 

Ps: first when they block my abonament due to missed payment I paid 25 euros and they unblock it after 2 hours and since that moment I have no service anywhere bu Holland

I tend to believe something server wise is blocking my access to services to data while roaming.

It shows often that I have no registered connection. I tried to search manually and automatically for servers

Can you please help me with this request. 

2 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hello @Spirit2525, Thanks for reaching out to us here. That's very unusual. We are happy to help you. Would you like to fill in your forum profile?

Reputatie 7

Hey @Spirit2525, unfortunately I have not heard from you. Do youo still need help? Let me know :)

Reageer