Beantwoord

Zorgeloos Premium Plus terms and conditions

• 8 June 2019
  • 11 reacties
  • 324 keer bekeken

Hi, Soo if I am in Canada and I want to call/sms Canadian numbers then I don't pay extra with a premium plus sim only abonnement? Also if I call/sms from Canada to NL/DE etc? Bedankt voor U hulp.

Mvg,
T Lowe
icon

Beste antwoord door Alex van KPN 15 June 2019, 20:11

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

11 reacties

Reputatie 2
Hi MeTim,

Yes, you are right. When you're in USA/CAN/EU all regular calls/texts to USA/CAN/EU are included in your contract.
Hi MeTim,

Yes, you are right. When you're in USA/CAN/EU all regular calls/texts to USA/CAN/EU are included in your contract.

RobbertV thanks for your answer, where did you find that info?

Hmm in the meantime the KPN Chat team have told me that only calls/SMS from NL to USA/CAN/EU are included in the plan. All other calls outside EU are charged at the 3.99 min. etc. rate.

Best,
T Lowe
Reputatie 2
Depending on when your contract started you can find all tariffs here: https://www.kpn.com/mobiel-abonnement/tarieven.htm
Reputatie 7
Badge +24
HI T, welcome on our board. Robbert is right, you should be able to use your bundle in the EU, US and Canada and including the calls from NL to US and Canada. Would you please fill in your mobile number here? I'll have a look just to be sure. 🙂
Bedankt Alex,

I had other information from the chat support agent and looking at the pricing I decided to go a different route. I am now porting my mobile number from Lebara to KPN and taking the 4GB unlimited calling option for 15 Euro after discounts. My number is with Lebara until the end of the month. Do you still want my number? It probably won't be visible on my account until it is ported over from Lebara.

Mvg,
T Lowe
Reputatie 7
Badge +24
No, in that case I don't need it. But I can assure you that you will be able to use it the way described above, if you choose to upgrade later on to the US bundle.
I don't suppose you can point me to that information on the website please?
Reputatie 7
Badge +24
Sure, click here. It's in Dutch tho.

Klaar, but:
"Bel vanuit NL naar de EU, VS en Canada."
Means to me Call from NL to those countries. I don't see that it says I can call from Canada to the US for example in my plan. Perhaps I am wrong but ..
Reputatie 7
Badge +24
It should be, but now I'm beginning to doubt myself. Let me check this here to be sure. I'll get back to you tomorrow, I expect.
Reputatie 7
Badge +24
Hi Tim. Good news, you can use it to call from the US to Canada and the Netherlands. 🙂