Beantwoord

How to contact to cancel from abroad

• 31 December 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 318 keer bekeken

Hi, sorry for writing in English! I just moved abroad from the Netherlands and I'm trying to cancel my kpn mobile and I'm having a really hard time!

I can't call, as the costs are prohibitive, I tried the automated chat and the first time I got disconnected in the queue and the second time round told its too busy, try again another time. 

There's no way to contact via email that I can see, so I'm at a loss what to do.

Does anyone have any suggestions other than trying the automated chat every hour or so?

Thanks! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Mebhin 2 January 2020, 10:19

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi Mebhin, welcome! Would you please fill out your forumprofile and reply here when you've done so? I'm gonna need your mobile number, the address it's registered at, your name and date of birth. Do you know, off hand, if your contract was already up? Because if not, there might be extra costs in terminating the contract, or extra proof required to terminate for free. But I'll get back to you on that after I have your data.

Hi, 

I've done that, unfortunately my contract was not already up but I have copies of my proof of exit from the town hall that I used for other utilities as needed. (normally sent them via email)

Thanks! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @Mebhin, Susan here! I don't see any cancellation of your mobile number at this point, unfortunately. Did you already try it through our website? There you can give up the reason of emigration, and also add proof of the emigration. Another option is to call us, via +31612001200, this is inside Europa free for you. 

If those options are not working, we can approach a colleague for this. Will you let us know whether it was successful via our website or telephone help desk?

Hi @Mebhin, Susan here! I don't see any cancellation of your mobile number at this point, unfortunately. Did you already try it through our website? There you can give up the reason of emigration, and also add proof of the emigration. Another option is to call us, via +31612001200, this is inside Europa free for you. 

If those options are not working, we can approach a colleague for this. Will you let us know whether it was successful via our website or telephone help desk?

Oh wow, Ok I didn’t see that option!

I’ve done that now, thanks! Lets see if it works!