Beantwoord

VoLTE /4G Bellen S6 (SM-G920F)

• 3 december 2016
  • 1 reactie
  • 284 keer bekeken

Hello to all members,

First of all my apologies for writing in English but my Dutch is really bad in writing.
I received a new KPN subsription some weeks ago mainly for the VoLTE as the 2g/3g signal in my apartment is really bad however the 4g is working way better.
During the day I miss calls while my phone is trying to switch to 2g/3g due to the fact that the signal is poor. I also bought an S6 due to the fact that I read on your site that VoLTE is only supported currently by this model.

On my phone I see the VoLTE switch under network settings however I am unable to make any calls over 4G. Could you please let me know if you could enable this for me? Unfortunately the customer support over the phone wasn't able to assist me..
I can send you my details over private message.

I am really looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Thank you in advance

Kind Regards
Nick
icon

Beste antwoord door Justin_ 3 december 2016, 17:32

Hi Nick, welcome! How unfortunate that the 2g/3g signal is poor in your apartment.

It is true that some of our customers are already using VoLTE to make calls. At the moment this is still a small group. I am not sure if I am able to enable VoLTE for you, but I will at least try :)

I've sent you a private message. If you send me your details in reply, I will see what I can do for you.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +22
Hi Nick, welcome! How unfortunate that the 2g/3g signal is poor in your apartment.

It is true that some of our customers are already using VoLTE to make calls. At the moment this is still a small group. I am not sure if I am able to enable VoLTE for you, but I will at least try :)

I've sent you a private message. If you send me your details in reply, I will see what I can do for you.

Reageer