Beantwoord

Modem activation/Internet green light blinking

• 23 September 2022
  • 10 reacties
  • 120 keer bekeken

Hi, my activation date was 2 days ago and i still cannot activate the internet package. I ve connected my KPN V12 modem to the telephone outlet. The power and wifi lights are green still but the internet light blinks. Could you help me with this problem?

icon

Beste antwoord door Bram van KPN 29 September 2022, 17:59

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

10 reacties

Hi @Dominik Orkiszewski . Welcome to the forum.

The fastest and easiest way to fix this is call 0800 0402 (free of charge).  They are able to help you immediatly.

Unfortunately I don't speak dutch. Is there another way to contact anybody?

Do you have a picture of the KPN connection?  Can you tell me how do connected everything?  Did you also try to reset the box12?

Yes, I ve been trying to reset the modem several times but none of it worked :/

Are you sure this is the main KPN connection?  Did you follow that cable?  Where does it go to? Is there possibly another KPN main connection in your home?

Nah, I am not sure if its main KPN connection but i havent seen any other similar internet outlet

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hi @Dominik Orkiszewski! I've started a ticket for you. Our technicians will look at the situation and see if we can activate the connection remotely. Otherwise it might be necessary to send an engineer. We will update you on this as soon as possible!

Thank you very much. I can't wait for it! :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hi @Dominik Orkiszewski! I see an engineer has been planned for the 6th of October. The engineer will arrive between 8 and 10 AM.

Could you confirm that you can be home at that point? Also it would be helpful to have someone who can speak Dutch, if possible. 

Ok, on 6th I ll stay at home.