Beantwoord

No fiber connection box Installed at the address

• 6 February 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 63 keer bekeken

I started my KPN contract 1 Feb and it was indicated that the House already has optic fiber. I received 2 devices a  router (KPN Box 12b) and a black optic fiber box (NT) .  My house has only UTP ports and i cant find the optic fiber point (FTU) where am supposed to mount/ connect the NT or the orange wire everyone talks about.

Question:  Do i need a new installation? In how long can i get this installed as i have to work. And why did KPN think self installation was sufficient?? 

Am not changing from any service provider. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Remco van KPN 6 February 2023, 20:50

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

That's unfortunate @Babra. I checked and i also get an indication that a fiber box should be pressent at this adres. Have checked the location where the fuse boxes are located? You are looking for a small square box with an orange cable at the bottom. You can find an example here. If you're unable to locate the box I would advise you to call 0800-0402 in the morning so my colleagues can make an appointment with a mechanic. 

Problem solved.

Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

@Babra That's great to hear!