Beantwoord

Advice needed about which Prepaid Bundlle to use

• 11 January 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 21 keer bekeken

Hi,

i have a short question about using prepaid just for Data: I will work in the netherlands for a couple of months, but with interuption. So Prepiad will be the best for me. What kind of prepaid bundle do i need just to get into the internet (no voice calls, no sms, just data)? What i understood is i need the basis (5€) and a bundle. But which one for unlimited data? I do not understand, why there is an 5 GB bundle for €22, but an unlimited (Onbeperkt Online) as well?? Can someone enlighten me, please?

best

thomas

icon

Beste antwoord door Noordzee 11 January 2022, 16:54

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +28

Hallo @Thomas Trumm ,

Er is geen goede onbeperkt onlinebundel voor prepaid. 

Je kunt het beste gaan voor de 5 GB online bundel als je persé prepaid wil. 

Maar het is nog beter is om wel een abonnement af te sluiten, maar dan met de variant maandelijks opzegbaar. Dan kun je wel gaan voor Unlimited.  Dat kost je dan 35 euro per maand, maar ik vermoed  dat je dan goedkoper uit bent, dan om steeds voor 22 euro een bundel van 5 GB te kopen.  

https://www.kpn.com/shop/mobiel/sim-only/

There is no good unlimited online bundle for prepaid.

It is best to go for the 5 GB online bundle if you absolutely want prepaid.

But it is even better to take out a subscription, but with the variant that can be canceled monthly. Then you can go for Unlimited. That will cost you 35 euros per month, but I suspect that you will be cheaper than buying a bundle of 5 GB for 22 euros.

Thank you. That sounds good. Do you know if i can re-activate the sim card after i have canceled the contract once or do i have always make a new contract?

Reputatie 7
Badge +28

You have to make a new contract. 

well, thats ridiculous, but thanks for your answer