Beantwoord

All-in-1 Bundel Issue

• 9 March 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 90 keer bekeken

I had issues trying to activate an All-in-1 bundle while I was in Munich over the weekend, and customer service said it would activate on Monday.

Monday comes and the phone isn’t activated. I call customer service again and they made a ticket for my issue, however they told me someone would call to help me further with the issue. The problem is I didn’t have mobile phone access. So I try to purchase another bundle, this time I’m in Amsterdam, and it didn’t work again. I decided to try to reboot my phone, and now my phone is working, however BOTH bundles have been applied for the same period.

Is it possible to get credit for one of the bundles?

icon

Beste antwoord door Alex van KPN 18 March 2020, 21:10

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Hi Stomoxys, welcome on our board. 

Let me have a look. Would you please add your mobile number to your profile? Let me know when it's done. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

Stomoxys, I haven't heard anything back. Let me know if you still need help with this. 

hi! pardon the delay, yes i’ve added it to my profile.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

No problem. I've added € 14,99 to your prepaid amount for the second bundle. :)  

Thanks a bunch! :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

You're welcome.