Beantwoord

Bestelling annuleren

• 30 January 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 227 keer bekeken

Goede avond. Hoe kan ik een bestelling annuleren? Ik heb per ongeluk een nieuw tarief besteld.
icon

Beste antwoord door Susan_ 3 February 2019, 08:51

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +21
Goedenavond Alex2108, welkom op het Forum en bedankt voor je bericht!

Op het moment dat je een bestelling hebt gedaan, heb je een korte termijn om het te annuleren. Annuleren kan het beste telefonisch (via 0800-0105) of via onze LiveChat functie! Echter, hangt het wel van de bestelling af. Is het een wijziging van een bestaand abonnement of mobiel nummer? Dan heb je 14 dagen bedenktijd. Bij prepaid (je hebt het in een prepaid omgeving geplaatst, dit topic), is het lastiger om iets terug te draaien.

Zou je, wanneer je nog hulp nodig hebt, in ieder geval je naam, postcode + huisnummer, klantnummer (indien je die hebt) en 06-nummer willen toevoegen aan jouw Forum profiel? Dan ga ik kijken wat ik voor je kan doen!
Good evening. Thanks for the information. I need to cancel an existing subscription. It was not possible to disconnect via live chat, they say an error when trying to disconnect. They said to call 080001050.
Reputatie 7
Badge +21
@Alex2108, allright. Didn't knew you were expecting a reply in English 😉 With prepaid this is not possible, but with an subscription it can within 14 days. Can you give me your 06-number, filled in on your Forum profile?
@Susan_ написал, посмотри сейчас
Reputatie 7
Badge +21
Needed translate for that, but thanks. Shall we keep it in English or Dutch? 😉 I searched for the mobile number, and see it's prepaid. It is about the two bundles who are active, but which you can't use at the same time? Because you have activated Onbeperkt Online Promotie Bundel on the 17th of january. And on the 30th you activated the same bundle, but for € 8,99.

Unfortunately I can't remove one of those, because it's prepaid.. The bundles are active till 17 february and the second one till 2 march.
Good day. It is not possible to make a cancellation if I call 0800-0105?
Reputatie 7
Badge +21
No unfortunately not, because it's prepaid.. We cannot cancel the bundles because you have bought them with your credit.

Reageer