Beantwoord

Brand new prepaid sim card and 4G mobile connection VS 128kbps

• 14 May 2022
  • 17 reacties
  • 149 keer bekeken

Hello everyone. Just got a brand new prepaid Sim card and also bought a fast mobile data package of 1GB for 10EUR but it does not activate by itself. I'm being kept on the LOW SPEED internet connection "free" unlimited 128kbps network. How do I fix it? I've already paid 10EUR for the mobile bundle but it does not activate :(

Please help me activate my 4G data bundle. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Bart van KPN 19 May 2022, 16:40

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

17 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @Vjordaan

Did you start with the “Onbeperkt Online” bundel (*143#) for € 8,99 first? That bundel will be valid for 31 days. No other bundel will start before that, as only one can be active at the same time.
EDIT: Unfortunately, this first one cannot be stopped prematurely.

Reputatie 7
Badge +22

Dear @Vjordaan

It is not smart to post your 06 number on the forum, anyone can read this. A KPN moderator will also delete your 06 number on the forum. 

(Google Translate)

This was how much I paid for the Sim card at the grocery store so I guess the unlimited online bundle was the default condition for this Sim card. Can't I oversubscribe de unlimited online bundle with the new one I bought? Problem is: both of them are only valid for one month, so If I can't activate the 4G 1GB bundle this means I'll lose the money I've paid for? Not good at all since a 128kbps connections is kinda useless

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @Vjordaan , unfortunately this very slow bundle cannot be stopped prematurely, as i already mentioned in my previous post. A forum moderator may be able to refund the other bundle that you are unable to use, but that is at their discretion.

Hi @Vjordaan , unfortunately this very slow bundle cannot be stopped prematurely, as i already mentioned in my previous post. A forum moderator may be able to refund the other bundle that you are unable to use, but that is at their discretion.

Well, that's odd.. I'd like to have a refund if possible then. Do I just wait for a moderator to see my post and decide whether they will be able to refund me or nor or is there a way of applying for a refund?

Thanks for your help so far :) 

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

The moderators process topics in order of entry, there’s no way to speed it up. It may take 1-2 days.

Sorry for that. I hope you have a nice weekend anyhow 😀

The moderators process topics in order of entry, there’s no way to speed it up. It may take 1-2 days.

Sorry for that. I hope you have a nice weekend anyhow 😀

Got it. Thanks again! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @Vjordaan 

To save time you can help by providing KPN with some information. Put your 06-number and the simcard number in your forum profile (click here). Use the field "Persoonlijke opmerkingen” which can only been seen by KPN and don't forget to save your input by   Sla wijzigingen op   at the bottom.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Vjordaan, I see RBxx helped you a lot. Will you please fill in your simcardnumber into your profile. Let me know when you did. I will look into the bundles. 

Hi @Bart_Z

Indeed RBxx helped me a lot.

I've already added my number to my profile. Thanks. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Yes, I saw the number, but I need the simcardnumber for verification. 

Yes, I saw the number, but I need the simcardnumber for verification. 

OK, I've added the number to my Personal Information field cause I didn't find any other that would fit better. 

Let me know if it's enough, please. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Thank you. I have looked into it. I see the low speed bundle will be active til 09-06. The fast one will then be active till 14-06. Will that work for you?

I don't think so, cause I'll have paid for an entire month of fast connection but will be able to use only for a few days. Doesn't seem fair to me. I'd rather have a refund if possible, please. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

I have discussed it with my colleagues. We decided to refund. I put 10 euro's to your main account. 

I have discussed it with my colleagues. We decided to refund. I put 10 euro's to your main account. 

Thank you very much! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

You're welcome. If you will get any further questions, please let us know.