Vraag

Bundles cannot use

• 17 November 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 78 keer bekeken

I paid bundles that contain 30 minutes calling. but I still cannot call. I can only call if I have credits. but it’s extremely expensive. costs about several euros a minutes I believe. 10 euros cannot even have a complete phone call, which is disappointing. 

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi@Richey That sounds quite weird and ofcourse I'll look into the matter. If you make a phone call in the Netherlands costs will never be that high. If you phone abroad, to a non-EU country the costs could be higher. Where are you trying to call to. 

Could you update your KPN Forum profiel with you phone number and the number of your sim card so I can have a look? 

Hi@Richey That sounds quite weird and ofcourse I'll look into the matter. If you make a phone call in the Netherlands costs will never be that high. If you phone abroad, to a non-EU country the costs could be higher. Where are you trying to call to. 

Could you update your KPN Forum profiel with you phone number and the number of your sim card so I can have a look? 

Thank you very much. I believe my phone number is on the profile. but could you tell me where is the SIM card number? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Richey I'm sorry to say I can't see your number in your profile. Could you try again? You'll find the number of your sim card on your sim card ;-) 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Richey I haven't seen a reply from you anymore. I hope it's because you already found a solution for your problem. But, if there's anything I can do please let me know. 

Reageer