Beantwoord

code for balance

• 18 March 2019
  • 13 reacties
  • 3593 keer bekeken

code:
Hi
I bought a credit and I try to charge it. Unfortunately, it does not work and I get a message that the code is unrecognized.
icon

Beste antwoord door Marina_ 27 March 2019, 10:02

Bekijk origineel

13 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Goodmorning @Mohammed Abunemer, How strange that you cannot top up your calling credit with a new code. How did you purchase your new calling credit? Do you want to add your 06 number and SIM card number on the forum profile? Add the code to the comment sheet. Then I try to top up your calling credit with this code. It is important that you add the data to your forum profile, not in this topic. This is public.
Thank you for your feedback. The credit I have purchased online from the website Recharge.com. What did you mean by the 6 number? and where can i the number write exactly?
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
By the 06 number I mean your mobile phone number. You can add the mobile phone number and your SIM card number to the customer number(Klantnummer mobiel). You can mention the top-up code in comments(Opmerkingen). On the basis of this data I can find out whether the code was issued correctly for upgrading.
Thank you for your feedback. That code I have entered as personal comments and my mobile number as a customer number mobile and the sim card number as a customer number internet
I ask for your understanding and your help and thank you in advance
Hey,
can you answer me please?
Sorry, but when you decide to answer and help me?
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
At the forum we work with case owners. So it may take a while before you receive a response. If you want to be helped faster, it is best to call us on 0800-0402 (free number) I cannot help you further because your mobile number has not been added to the forum profile. You can put your mobile number behind the SIM card number.
Yes, I have already entered my phone number. Nevertheless, I have entered it again after the sim card number.
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Thanks @Mohammed Abunemer, I have managed to top up your credit. € 10,00 has been added. If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Thank you for your help. But the intrnet is very slowly. Why??
Reputatie 6
Badge +6
Thank you for your help. But the intrnet is very slowly. Why??
You have bought the Onbeperkt internet bundle?

If yes, its normal its slow, becuase the top speed of that bundle is 128kbps.

If you have used this bundle before and you had fast internet, you just was lucky, read this for more info: https://forum.kpn.com/prepaid-16/slow-internet-prepaid-467644
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
@Mohammed Abunemer,Just like @Misja20 i suspect that this is about a prepaid internet bundle. We see several messages about this coming in. The speed limitation of the bundle is now better monitored. Before that, there were a few options that enabled you to have fast (up to 14.4 Mbs) internet with an unlimited bundle. This is no longer possible. In several cases the unlimited bundles gave a high quality and several customers benefited from this. So it is true that you experience a slower connection, but the speeds are part of the bundle. If you want to use a faster connection, I advise you to choose another bundle or consider a subscription. If something is unclear, please let us know!
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
I haven't heard from you anymore. If you have any questions later, please let me know.

Reageer