Beantwoord

Fraud on customers

• 22 March 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 366 keer bekeken

Hello i have activated the Internet KPN Zorgeloos Online bundel Twice in a row in this monther The speed of the Internet has been good, but unfortunately since yesterday night, the Internet has been very poor and almost non-existent Please, I want a way to improve the speed of the Internet or help me to cancel the Internet package And return my money because most customers KPN suffer from the same thing
Unfortunately the package internet on the page KPN is 128kb /s But when you pay you only get 4Kb / s or 000kb / s 😕😕😕
icon

Beste antwoord door Joran 27 March 2019, 10:56

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +28
Hi Khalid, welcome here. I understand the speed issues started last Friday evening. Please note that 128Kb/s means 128 kilobits per second, on your phone you will probably see download speeds in kilobytes. 128Kb/s means a maximum download speed of 16KB/s (kilobytes).

Did you try restarting your device? I think fraud is a bit harsh if the bundle worked fine in the past and we haven't had a chance to look into your problem.

If a restart doesn't work, could you update your profile with your address and customer number? Could you also let me know what device you are using and if the slow speeds occur on your home address or on other locations?
Reputatie 7
Badge +28
@khalid 123: As we receive more messages about speed issues with the Zorgeloos Online bundle, this seems to be your problem as well: Internet speed problem | KPN Community. In short: This bundle has provided speeds that were way too high due to an error. The speeds you're getting at the moment are actually the intended speed.
Hello Kpn
I'm sorry for the delay in answering because I did not have an Internet
Unfortunately, I filled the Internet balance twice by 20 euros but I do not benefit from the Internet because it is weak or semi-available. What should I do? I am now in Sweden A week ago he was working well but now weak or unavailable and now I'm using a Swedish card for fast internet and good service I hope your company to fix the problem or to cancel the packages and return my money because I do not benefit from them and thank you
This numbrr of my simcard is : ***
Reputatie 7
Badge +28
I have refunded the double Zorgeloos Online bundle as prepaid balance. These bundles do not stack and would overlap for about three weeks, which is a waste of money for an unlimited bundle.
Unfortunately we have little influence over mobile networks in other countries. The Zorgeloos Online bundle is very slow by design. If you need higher speeds you can consider a 1GB/100MB bundle, which has a maximum download speed of 14,4Mbps. A local Swedish card is also a good alternative.

Reageer