Beantwoord

How to cancel my internet bundle of Onbeperkt Online?

• 25 June 2019
  • 14 reacties
  • 514 keer bekeken

Reputatie 1
I purchased an internet bundle of Onbeperkt Online, but the speed is too slow. How could I cancel it? I don't want a refund, but just to cancel it, so I would be able to use another databundle in a normal speed.

Many thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Erwin van KPN 5 July 2019, 19:01

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

14 reacties

Hi @Colin2019 . Welcome to the forum.
I will try to help you but I can't guarantee if I'm able to cancel your current bundel but I'm certainly willing to give it a try! Can you fill in your profile and give me a heads-up?
Reputatie 1
Hi @Colin2019 . Welcome to the forum.
I will try to help you but I can't guarantee if I'm able to cancel your current bundel but I'm certainly willing to give it a try! Can you fill in your profile and give me a heads-up?

Hi Erwin, thank you for your reply. Yes, please have a try, and I really appreciate it!
Hi @Colin2019 . It's not looking good. When I tried to remove the bundle I got an error message. The bundle is set to automatically stop after one month, sadly.
I've forwarded your request to a collegue with more rights but I can not promise you it will work.
If we are able to remove the bundle it wil be after the weekend because my collegua already went home. I'm letting you know on monday!
Reputatie 1
Hi @Colin2019 . It's not looking good. When I tried to remove the bundle I got an error message. The bundle is set to automatically stop after one month, sadly.
I've forwarded your request to a collegue with more rights but I can not promise you it will work.
If we are able to remove the bundle it wil be after the weekend because my collegua already went home. I'm letting you know on monday!

Thank you very much for your kind help! Have a nice weekend!
Sadly we won't be able to cancel that order. What are the speeds you experience at this moment?
Reputatie 1
Sadly we won't be able to cancel that order. What are the speeds you experience at this moment?

Anyway thank you for your efforts. I think the speed is no more than 128KB/s. That’s not enough for me to use Google map app for finding locations and searching public transport efficiently, because it always takes me too much time to wait for the searching results of the google map.
My pleasure. The speeds are very disappointing and I submitted a ticket on your behalf. I'm not sure if this is gonna solve the issue but we can at least try.
I also like to give you some free calling credit. Would you like that?
Reputatie 6
Badge +6
My pleasure. The speeds are very disappointing and I submitted a ticket on your behalf. I'm not sure if this is gonna solve the issue but we can at least try.

Hij heeft de onbeperkt Online bundel, deze snelheid hoort daarbij, dus ik begrijp je reactie niet? 🤔
Oops. I read it wrong and as @Misja20 mentioned, these are the speeds that belong to this kind of bundle. My bad.
However, I did make the offer so I still would like to give you some free calling credit. 🙂
Reputatie 1

Hij heeft de onbeperkt Online bundel, deze snelheid hoort daarbij, dus ik begrijp je reactie niet? 🤔

Indeed that speed is a part of the unlimited bundle. But, I also purchased a data bundle of 1GB wihtout speed limit. The problem is that I cannot use this 1GB bundle in normal speed because of the unlimited bundle. That’s not fair because I paid for the 1GB bundle for higher speed but I cannot use it.
Reputatie 1
Oops. I read it wrong and as @Misja20 mentioned, these are the speeds that belong to this kind of bundle. My bad.
However, I did make the offer so I still would like to give you some free calling credit. :-)

As I mentioned above, that speed is indeed a part of unlimited bundle. But I don’t think that speed is a part of 1 GB bundle, which I purchased for higher speed. The problem is that I couldn’t use 1GB bundle in normal speed because of the unlimited bundle. That’s why I want to cancel the unlimited bundle. Anyway, thank you for you efforts at helping me. I don’t need the free calling credits, but I appreciate it you are willing to do me the favour.
Okay, the we will leave it at this. I'm sorry the system isn't more flexible. Have a nice weekend!
@Colin2019 Please don't accept this answer from kpn. There are lots of people with the same problem. Kpn is unacceptedly unable (read: refuses) to remove the slow speed after people have paid for the high speed:

Join the gang:
https://forum.kpn.com/prepaid-16/traag-internet-met-prepaid-gsm-met-een-100mb-maandbundel-25mb-s-475522#post787828
Reputatie 1
@Colin2019 Please don't accept this answer from kpn. There are lots of people with the same problem. Kpn is unacceptedly unable (read: refuses) to remove the slow speed after people have paid for the high speed:

Join the gang:
https://forum.kpn.com/prepaid-16/traag-internet-met-prepaid-gsm-met-een-100mb-maandbundel-25mb-s-475522#post787828

Thank you for reminding me of this. Actually I am also not happy with their inability to cancel the bundle of slow speed in the case that I have paid for a high speed bundle. That’s not fair for us as customers.