Beantwoord

I can not use my prepaid bundle

• 16 April 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 135 keer bekeken

Hello, 

Expat here, move the the Netherlands a few month ago so please forgive my english. 

I bought a prepaid simc ard  today along with a 20 € voucher . 

I put the sim in my phone, activated it, downloaded and connected to the kpn app and adde the voucher. 

The 20 € credit appeared and I  used some of it to purchase twice a 60 m in / SMS bundle as I mostly need to make phone calls. 

I saw on the kpn prepaid app that the 2 bundles were there  and that I  have 60 min for each plus  10 24 Mb of data along with  about  12, 5 € left as credit (20 -4.99 - 4.99  (+ 2.5 € directly with the SIM)). 

After a 45 min phone call, it en ded abruptly and I  could not made any call anymore. W hen I checked my credit on the kpn app I had 0 € left but both bundle were left untouched with 60 minute remaining on each sam e for the data. 

I can no longer make any phone call nor send any SMS w hile I purchased bundle for that exact purpose that I can not actually use. I went on my KPN but there is no other explanation than the option to buy more bundle. 

I filled the form to get the extra  7 5 € or extra credit and prepaid They appearacne knots on the app but I am still unable to make any phone call and found no explanation as to why. 

Can anyone help me with this it it very urgent? is there a way to contact the support by any mean other that this forum? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 18 April 2021, 13:08

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Youva, welcome! I see that you dialed a 088-number. We see these 088-numbers as ‘premium numbers’ and you cannot use your bundle for this. You still have 60 minutes/sms left, which you can use for calling to 06-numbers or regular landlines. 

Hi @Marcia_ 

That number is for the GGD… to register for vaccine and it is said on the GGD mail that it is a normale belkosten

How come such number can be considered special while being of actual vital importance ? 

Do you also mean that I can not call any EU number with this bundle?

While the kpn website say that “Te gebruiken binnen NL, de EU, Andorra en Zwitserland” which I understand as I should be able to call any EU number(not special of course)  while it is not the case as I am not able to call my wife mobile  which have a french number (+33). 

Do you mean I can only call landlines from EU? This is not clearly stated at all anywhere I looked? 

Can I get reimbursed of the bundles? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Youva, that's very unfortunate. I understand that you really need to call them. I have given you 10 euro's credit on your prepaid card and I will inform my colleguaes that our website should inform our customers better. The rate list on our website says:

U kunt alle bundels zonder extra kosten gebruiken in de gehele EU, Andorra en Zwitserland. U kunt de bundels niet gebruiken voor bellen of sms-en van Nederland naar het buitenland.

Which means that you can use the bundle in the EU, but you cannot use it to call to a number abroad.