Beantwoord

I can´t activate my Mobiel Internet Prepaid, what do I have to do?

• 3 juni 2012
  • 8 reacties
  • 10672 keer bekeken

Hi,

I bought yesterday a Mobiel Internet Prepaid Card to use Internet on my iPhone or my iPad during my vacation in the Netherlands.

I wan´t to charge to card with 20€ but it does not work.

What step do I have to do, to activate the card and charge via credit card?

When I´m in the the Netherlands I can call my Mobile Number. Outside the Netherlands it does not work.

I read that I have to make a call, send a sms or connect to the internet for activating the card. So I went across the border to do so. But none of these options has worked.

Maybe there is someone that can give me a short sum up, what steps I have to perform, to get it working.

Desperately Yours

C.

icon

Beste antwoord door Menno 4 juni 2012, 10:06

Hello Tobias,

I hereby send you a link where you can find the different ways on how you can charge the card online.

The card is indeed activated by making use of it. Could you check your mobile acces point (APN)? Go to settings/ mobile data/ APN. Here the APN should say 'prepaidinternet'. 

If you are still experiencing difficulties with the use of your account, you can send the 06-number en the simcard number in a private message.

With kind regards,

Menno

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +6
Hello Tobias,

I hereby send you a link where you can find the different ways on how you can charge the card online.

The card is indeed activated by making use of it. Could you check your mobile acces point (APN)? Go to settings/ mobile data/ APN. Here the APN should say 'prepaidinternet'. 

If you are still experiencing difficulties with the use of your account, you can send the 06-number en the simcard number in a private message.

With kind regards,

Menno

Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Dear tobias1978,

Has your problem been resolved?

We would like to hear if it is.

Kind regards,

Cornelis

Hello I cant activate my number,I am in Germany now and I'm enabeled to conect my kpn number
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Slave lake,

I'm going to help you! I have sent you a private message, would you like to respond?
Reputatie 7
Badge +28
Hi @Slave lake, we haven't heard back from you yet. Is this problem already solved or do you still require assistance?
Hi Slave lake,

I'm going to help you! I have sent you a private message, would you like to respond?

Please help me to activate my prepaid sim.
Is het je gelukt om de simkaart tijdens roamen te activeren? zo ja, brand het uit hoe je het deed
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hoi @Andrei, Zou je jouw 06- nummer en simkaartnummer willen toevoegen aan je forumprofiel? Dan kan ik kijken of ik het nummer voor je kan activeren. Stuur je mij weer een berichtje wanneer je de gegevens hebt toegevoegd?

Reageer