Vraag

KPN prepaid activation

• 13 January 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 161 keer bekeken

Hi KPN colleagues, 

I bought a KPN prepaid sim card but have no chance to activate it before my business trip in Germany. Could you please activate it for me? Many thanks!

Best,

Xiaopeng

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @Xiaopeng0329 

Are you still in the Netherlands? By connecting to the KPN network and making one phonecall the simcard will be activated.
If you’ve already left the country that won’t work. Then a KPN moderator can activate the simcard for you. Place the 06-number and the simcardnumber in your Forum profile. Use the field “Persoonlijke opmerkingen” which is only visible by KPN. Please save your input with   Sla wijzigingen op   
Drop a message here telling us you’ve done so.

Hi @Xiaopeng0329 

Are you still in the Netherlands? By connecting to the KPN network and making one phonecall the simcard will be activated.
If you’ve already left the country that won’t work. Then a KPN moderator can activate the simcard for you. Place the 06-number and the simcardnumber in your Forum profile. Use the field “Persoonlijke opmerkingen” which is only visible by KPN. Please save your input with   Sla wijzigingen op   
Drop a message here telling us you’ve done so.

Hi RBxx,

thank you so much for your prompt reply. I have updated my profile. Please take a look whether you could help me activate my simcard. 

Best regards,

Xiaopeng Shen

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Hi @Xiaopeng0329 

I've brought your case to the attention of the moderators and expect they'll help you tomorrow. 

Hi @Xiaopeng0329 

I've brought your case to the attention of the moderators and expect they'll help you tomorrow. 

Many thanks!!! Have a nice weekend!

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

You're welcome. Same to you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Thank you @RBxx for the heads-up. I activated your sim card @Xiaopeng0329 :thumbsup:

Thank you @RBxx for the heads-up. I activated your sim card @Xiaopeng0329 :thumbsup:

Thank you very much. It works very well right now. Have a nice weekend.