Beantwoord

KPN Prepaid bundle data not working?

• 16 September 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 606 keer bekeken

I activated a new bundle on my prepaid KPN SIM card yesterday but I noticed things aren't working right.
I purchased the €5.99 bundle which is 200mb + 30 min/sms for 31 days and am currently outside of NL but still within an EU member country.

My previous prepaid bundles worked well although none of them had mobile data.

I got the activation successful text message and I can make and receive calls but when I turn on my data it's not working. There is no internet connection. The phone is old (Galaxy S2) but has never had issues with other SIM cards/services.

I've also noticed that on my MyKPN account/profile on the website, it doesn't show the activated bundle and remaining minutes/data per usual. It showed the information for the previous bundles but not this one (200mb + 30min/sms).

I even get the following error message on the "Product" page on my account at kpn.com;

"There are 1 or more bundles that we cannot currently display. Text BALANCE to 1266 to request the credit for all your bundles"

or in Dutch:

"Er zijn 1 of meerdere bundels die we momenteel niet kunnen tonen. Sms SALDO naar 1266 om het tegoed van al je bundels op te vragen"

I noticed it also won't let me select the different types of prepaid tariff rates if I ever wanted to switch like I would before.

I know that was a bit long but I'm hoping someone can help me out or point me in the right direction as I would like to use the mobile data I have paid for.

Thank you for your time.
icon

Beste antwoord door iank 17 September 2019, 12:35

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

2 reacties

I solved the issue. It was a silly one on my behalf.

I simply had to switch on the Data Roaming option.
Reputatie 7
Hi @iank, sometimes the solution can be a simple one 🙂 The important thing is it works now, enjoy your connection. If there is anything else we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask us.