Beantwoord

No calls in the arab emirates

• 14 April 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 71 keer bekeken

• Nieuwkomer
  • 1 reactie

Hi i do have the same problem and i hope you can help me with it. I am living at this moment in United Arab Emirates andĀ getting a error when i want to call or if someone want to call me (NETWORK ERROR) i can just receive sms text messages. I did transferred credit to my prepaid number but still i cannot call. Thank you in advance šŸ™šŸ»Ā 

icon

Beste antwoord door Vikash van KPN 14 April 2020, 16:26

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi @S.BĀ . How long have you been in Arab Emirates? And did it work initially? Or have you never been able to make calls there?

WHen is the last time you made a succesfull phonecall? Can you see which APN you are connected to? And is there a diffrent APN you could connect to?

I came back from holland almost 4months ago and i could call before that and after that in holland and dubai and there was nothing wrong with it. ...and i used to have telfort number for the past 6 years in dubai and it did work fine...and how come i can get sms text messages but i cannot call or receive calls?Ā 

Reputatie 7
Badge +21

Ā 

That is a good question. I see that you have a KPN prepaid number.Ā Ā Have you ever tried to test the SIM card in another device (phone)?

Reputatie 7

HeyĀ @S.B, we didn't hear backĀ from you in a while. Did you see Vikash his comment? :)Ā 

Reageer