Beantwoord

Ordered sim for ukrainian refugee, but I still didn't receive anything

• 17 May 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 84 keer bekeken

Badge

hi, i ordered a free sim-card as ukrainian refugee to  ****** adress. but it’s absent still

Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

icon

Beste antwoord door Remco van KPN 31 May 2022, 08:27

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

That’s unfortunate @Oleg Logvinov and I will look into this! Could you update your profile please and provide me with your current address? You can use the fields “postcode, huisnummer en woonplaats” which are marked as privé. 

Badge

>Mod break< Removed message due to privacy concerns

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

Hi @Oleg Logvinov Oleg,

I'm sorry for the late reply. I will convey your request to my colleagues and hope that the sim will arrive soon. My apologies for the delay. Just to avoid any further complications: I see you current address is located at a senior citizens complex, is that correct? Do you have a specific room number or a addition to the adres. Just so we are sure you receive the simkaart. 

Badge

yep.

Admin: partly removed due to privacy concerns. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

Hi Oleg!  I've contacted my colleagues and requested a sim for you. I will continue to monitor the situation and will contact you when I receive an update! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

@Oleg Logvinov I received confirmation from the backoffice. A new simcard will be sent to you. I expect you will receive this card later this week. Could you notify me when you have received the card.  

Reputatie 7
Badge +13

@Oleg Logvinov I hope you received the card in good order! Please let me know if I can further assist you!