Beantwoord

Prepaid bundle super slow

• 11 April 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 340 keer bekeken

Hi, I just bought a prepaid sim. and the internet speed is super slow. Because of that, I decided to subscribe to new bundle (1GB for EUR 9.99) with faster internet speed. The speed is still the same regardless. How can I cancel or deactivate my current "Onbeperkt Online"? I cannot wait for a month for it to expire automatically as I need to get my work done and faster internet speed is important to me.

Many thanks for your responses!
Cheers,
Alex

*Admin: reactie afgesplitst, eigen topic aangemaakt.

icon

Beste antwoord door Marina_ 12 April 2019, 15:26

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi, I just bought a prepaid sim. and the internet speed is super slow. Because of that, I decided to subscribe to new bundle (1GB for EUR 9.99) with faster internet speed. The speed is still the same regardless. How can I cancel or deactivate my current "Onbeperkt Online"? I cannot wait for a month for it to expire automatically as I need to get my work done and faster internet speed is important to me.

Many thanks for your responses!
Cheers,
Alex
For the bundel you mention the speed is 14,4 Mb/s (download). Do you not get this speed?

All bundels are for 31 days. After that you can take a new one. It's not possible to cancel a bundel before that.

There are bundels with 128 Kb/s and with 14,4 Mb/s.

https://www.kpn.com/prepaid/bundels.htm
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hoi @Alee, Did you already activate a bundle of 128kbit / s befor this bundle? You can activate multiple prepaid bundles, only the first one works. To stop the 128kbit / s bundle, I have to create a ticket. The costs for the bundle of 128kit / s are not reimbursed. 128 kbit / s is a max speed. Circumstances such as pressure on the mast and apps in the background also influence the speed of this bundle. Would you like to add your mobile phone number and SIM card number to your forum profile? (this data is only available to us and to you)
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
@Alee I have not seen a response from you so I assume you have no more questions. Otherwise I would like to hear it!

Reageer