Beantwoord

Prepaid internet maakt tegoed op

• 14 september 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 63 keer bekeken

Hi, i need help fast. I'm using unlimited internet on my prepaid sim card for quite some time, and everything was fine until yesterday, when i got message that i dont have credit. I checked, and it was 0€ balance, and i didnt touch anytimg, only mobile data using. Then i send message SALDO and i got sms that my package is still active and i have 0€ balance. I top up credit with 15€, and internet started to work again, but after few minites i saw again 0€ balance, and internet package is still active, and it will end till 18.09. It's acting like as it is not active internet package, but it says that it is. It's confusing, and i dont know what to do and how to resolve problem. Can someone help?
icon

Beste antwoord door Susan_ 17 september 2018, 13:18

Hi Sinisa222, welcome to our KPN Forum!

First of all, can you give me the 06-number which you are using and where you have the problem with. You can add this to your Forum profile at the bock of 'persoonlijke opmerkingen'. Then I can search in the system for a solution in this situation!
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Sinisa222, welcome to our KPN Forum!

First of all, can you give me the 06-number which you are using and where you have the problem with. You can add this to your Forum profile at the bock of 'persoonlijke opmerkingen'. Then I can search in the system for a solution in this situation!
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
@Sinisa222, I don't see any reaction from your side. Can I assume that your problem with prepaid is solved? If not, I really want to hear from you!

Reageer