Beantwoord

Prepaid SIM - switching bundles before expiration date?

• 9 August 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 331 keer bekeken

Hello,

First of all, I'm very happy with the KPN services (prepaid). I've recently made the switch from Lebara NL to KPN Prepaid and have no plans on switching to any other provide because KPN simply meets all my needs, including topping up easily from abroad.

I just received an offer for a 60min/sms bundle via a SMS from KPN. The standard price for this bundle is €4.99 but they are offering it to me at €1.99. To activate it, I simply have to text a code to the provided number.

My question is; I currently have a bundle already (€8.99 for 200mb + 30min/sms) which expires next Friday (August 17). The text says I should send the message/sms before then to activate the new bundle (which I want to do).

However, if I sent the activation code for the new bundle today, for example, will my bundle be switched to the new one today or will they wait until the expiration date of the current bundle (August 17, 200mb + 30 min/sms)?

Hope that wasn't too confusing.

Thank you for your help and time in advance.
icon

Beste antwoord door Marina_ 12 August 2019, 16:24

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi @iank, You can activate the new bundle when your current bundle has ended. The new bundle does not dominate the current bundle and that would be a waste of the offer. If you have any questions about this, let us know
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
I have not seen a response from you so I assume you have no more questions. Otherwise I would like to hear it!
Thank you for your response Marina!

I've sent the promo code via SMS today to the number as instructed and have received an automatic SMS reply which reads:

"bedankt voor uw aanmelding. zodra de bundel aanstaat ontvangt u een bevestiging per sm. dit duurt maximaal 24"

According to the Google translation, I will receive a confirmation SMS within 24 hours. However, I'm not sure if that means the bundle will be activated as soon as possible or after the current bundle expires on Friday (August 17)?

With one day left, I don't mind but I was skeptical of doing it last week due to the data I had with the current bundle and didn't want to lose it immediately.

Anyway, thanks for your responses once again!

Reageer