Beantwoord

Prepaid simkaart Onbeperkt Online

• 20 September 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 191 keer bekeken

Badge
Ciao,

Ho solo bisogno di un'informazione.
Ho bisogno di una carta SIM, solo internet, da usare con il mio tablet.
Voglio sapere se questa carta prepagata SIM SIM Unlimited Online 9.99 è pronta per essere acquistato, solo con Internet o se devo caricarla con denaro.
Non mi è chiaro.

Grazie

Fede
icon

Beste antwoord door Susan_ 21 September 2019, 11:26

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +21
@Federica86, we only speak Dutch or English on this Forum. Unfortunately I can't speak Italian. Can you ask your question again, in English please?
Badge
Hello Susan, I m really sorry for the Italian! O wrote it down in English copy and paste but probably my phone translated ... Really sorry 🙂 basically I want to know If the sim with internet unlimited can be used for a tablet and if I need to change it with money or I can use it straight away.

Thanks

Have a nice day
Reputatie 7
Badge +21
@Federica86 no problem, thanks for the translation! The prepaid simcard can be used in your tablet, but it's not what I recommend.. Even though you have different types of internet bundles for prepaid, they have a slower speed. The monthly bundles have a speed of 25Mbit/s. The 'onbeperkt of zorgeloos online' bundles 125Kbit/s (slower).. So I don't know what you want to do with the tablet, but streaming and stuff is difficult with these bundles.

We also have mobile internet only subscriptions. Do you have other contracts with KPN, then you can qualify for a discount and double the data (with internet from KPN at your home).

Reageer