Beantwoord

purchasing Bundel doesn´t work

• 4 December 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 130 keer bekeken

Hey, 

i can not purchase a bundel anymore and also opwardeeren didn´t really work neither via the app nor online. Every time i choose one and i want to process with choosing a payment method it just says “Error please try again later” even tho i always did it like that and it worked with either paypal or direct (ING). 

How can i book a bundel then, SMS and stuff also didn´t work ? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 5 December 2019, 10:57

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @Lara.schlenker, welcome! Opwaarderen is indeed kind of broken at the moment. You could try it with iDeal or with an old school call credit card (opwaardeerkaart) you can buy at a supermarket. We're working on fixing the problem, but for now these are the two options you have at the moment. Could you update your forum profile with your 06-number and let me know which bundle you would have? Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Hey, thank you for the quick answer!

I wanted to charge my prepaid with another 10€ or just purchase the alles-in1-instap bundel. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

No problem. For Alles-in-1 basis (5,99 euro, 30 min/sms and 200 MB) you could call *123# and for Alles-in-1 Standaard (9,99 euro, 60 min/sms and 500 MB) you could call *118#. Could you let me know if that works? If not, please update your forum profile with your 06-number and I will try to activate the bundle. 

it really did work. Thank you so much!