• 5 reacties
  • 1736 keer bekeken

Hi
I have aprepaid kpn sim and my current bundle is 👇
Unlimited mobile internet (128 kb / s) and 30 minutes / SMS
Valid for 31 days
Stops automatically
To be used within the Netherlands, the EU, Andorra and Switzerland
but the internet is so poor how to relove it please i can not browse the internet it is boring because it very slow my phone is samsung galaxy s6 edge i did everything possible to reslove it but it is not work like restore default for mobile network , i change it to auto 2G 3G 4G still slow can you help please

*Admin: topic verplaatst naar juiste board
icon

Beste antwoord door Vikash 29 augustus 2018, 15:27

Thank you for adding your details. I've checked it for you. As I see it, everything is well on this side.I see that you have purchased the Unlimited Online bundle a few days ago. As Bart pointed out, this is not a bundle with a very high speed. I understand that this is a speed that you are not used to. Once this bundle has expired I would advise you to choose for another bundle with a higher speed. On this page you can view all bundles.
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Omer Bakr. So you have a prepaid simcard and this extra bundle of unlimited mobiel internet. And this working, but it's rather slow connection, right? This unlimited internet bundle has a maximum speed of 128 Kb's. That speed won't give the fastest connection. It's enough to use the basics, but -for instance- watching movies or streaming music might be very difficult. Does this explain it, or your connection even slower? Do you have enough coverage on your current location?
Hi
Thanks for reply.
Even the basics not deal with it like i have app 9292 i think everyone know this app it is take time to route my way and when you want to open website you will got the same problem is there something i can do to reslove it.
Thanks for understanding me.
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Allright, I understand. You're in the Netherlands, Omer? I'll have look at your number, but I need some extra informatie. Could you provide me with your mobile number and simcard number? You can put that information in your KPN Forum profiel. (so only yourself and the moderators can see this information). Let me know when you have done this.
Hi
I wrote all my information
Reputatie 7
Badge +17
Thank you for adding your details. I've checked it for you. As I see it, everything is well on this side.I see that you have purchased the Unlimited Online bundle a few days ago. As Bart pointed out, this is not a bundle with a very high speed. I understand that this is a speed that you are not used to. Once this bundle has expired I would advise you to choose for another bundle with a higher speed. On this page you can view all bundles.

Reageer