Slow internet Onbeperkt online

• 24 March 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 216 keer bekeken

onbepertk online neit werk 128kb

4dagen stile slow i can't open web, and YouTube

and not calling.... cane someone help me😓

Admin: berichten samengevoegd en titel van je bericht aangepast

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

6 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +6
You can read your answer here: https://forum.kpn.com/prepaid-16/slow-internet-prepaid-467644

I advice you if you want to open web pages to download browser Opera Mini and to turn on the data savings settings.
thank you. #misja 20
i trayed. but not chenge
you thing my spdeed internet data 0.07mbps
Reputatie 6
Badge +6
thank you. #misja 20
i trayed. but not chenge
you thing my spdeed internet data 0.07mbps

Did you read what moderator wrote in the topic i linked?

The speed you are getting is like 70kbps while the max speed of this bundle is 128kbps, but knowing that apps on the background also use some data, what makes your speedtest a bit lower then it really is.

To keep it short, the speeds you are getting know is kinda normal to be honest.

Did you try using Opera Mini for browsing and also turned on the data save settings to extreme?

Becuase i use this bundle to and using Opera Mini to, and browsing works then much faster then if u use any other browser.

(U really have to download Opera Mini and not Opera Mobile, as they are different browsers)
Reputatie 7
Badge +30
Hi @zaki27, welcome! It is exactly als Misja says: 70 kbps is the average speed you will get with the Onbeperkt Online. There's not much I can do about that unfortunately!
#marcia. thanks

iTs not problem i lose 10€ after that you Only save my credit. if not working internet. it's ok.