Beantwoord

Unlimited internet €8.99

Hi, I just registered unlimited internet €8.99 for 31days. And why my internet speed is very slow unlike last month, now I only have maximum of 21kb/s and most oftenly is b/s, while my last registered with the same bundle is good enough for browsing pictures and videos on facebook?
icon

Beste antwoord door Joran 18 september 2018, 18:48

Hi John Paul, welcome to our forum! The Onbeperkt online bundle has a maximum speed of 128Kbit/s, which translates to 16Kbyte/s. I presume you were using your regular prepaid credits last month. That provides a much higher speed (14,4Mbit/s, or 1,8Mbyte/s) but you will burn through your prepaid credits pretty fast.

There is an alternative, you can pick the 1 GB databundel for € 9,99. With that bundle you have the same internet speed as before, although it is limited to 1GB. Check out our website for a comparison: Prepaid bundels: extra voordelig bellen, sms'en en internetten | KPN. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +27
Hi John Paul, welcome to our forum! The Onbeperkt online bundle has a maximum speed of 128Kbit/s, which translates to 16Kbyte/s. I presume you were using your regular prepaid credits last month. That provides a much higher speed (14,4Mbit/s, or 1,8Mbyte/s) but you will burn through your prepaid credits pretty fast.

There is an alternative, you can pick the 1 GB databundel for € 9,99. With that bundle you have the same internet speed as before, although it is limited to 1GB. Check out our website for a comparison: Prepaid bundels: extra voordelig bellen, sms'en en internetten | KPN. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Reageer