Beantwoord

What is the fastest internet bundle you can get?

• 9 April 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 185 keer bekeken

Hi, I have a prepaid KPN SIM card with the unlimited data bundle of 128kbps. It is very slow and I need faster internet with some urgency as I dont have access to wifi and Im only relying on mobile data. What would be the best bundle to get? Also my bundle expires in 8 days, can I cancel it before changing?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Beste antwoord door Maja van KPN 12 April 2020, 10:11

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Slow internet, welcome to the KPN forum!

The ‘onbeperkt online’ bundle  is very slow indeed,  all of our other bundles have a speed of 25 Mbit/s. We have Prepaid bundles varying from 100Mb to 1Gb, and with or without minutes/sms.  

Can you please update your profiel with your phone number and the number of your sim card? (you can use ‘opmerkingen’) 

Reputatie 6
Badge +6

It depends on how much data you need and for how long. There is also a daily internet pass, 2 euro for 1 GB.

But honestly if mobile data is your only option, i doubt KPN Prepaid is best option for you, there are prepaid providers with much more data and even cheaper.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

I haven’t heard from you again, so I’m assuming don’t need any more assistance. If you have any other question, please let me know!