Beantwoord

Windows phone, unable to download app and top up credit

• 10 March 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 73 keer bekeken

Hello

I have run out of credit on my phone and unable to add anymore online instead it recommends downloading the app but I have a windows phone and the app is only available by android or ios - is there another way?

Thank you

Lotte

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne van KPN 12 March 2020, 16:34

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hi @Lotte79, welcome to our forum! You’re trying to top up the credit for your prepaid connection? If you use our top up page you should be able to arrange it online without downloading the app. If your phone keeps referring you to the app when you’re using the website, I'd suggest opening the page on a different device like a laptop or PC. Will you let me know if this was the solution? I hope it works! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

I haven't heard back from you, so I hope the problem has been solved! If not, don't hesitate to let me know. :slight_smile:

@Sanne_M Sorry for my delayed response - when I try this the only option to top up is using IDEAL -unfortunately my bank does not approve IDEAL payments.  Is there another option for me to top up online?

Reputatie 7
Badge +25

You can select PayPal and/or Creditcard there also. It's next to iDEAL. Does that work for you?

Reageer