Beantwoord

Spam mail monteur?

• 15 February 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 105 keer bekeken

Keep getting messages from KPN(?): 

Wij hebben u een aantal dagen geleden een e-mail gestuurd om een afspraak met een KPN monteur te maken. Wij zien dat u nog geen afspraak hebt gemaakt. Zou u zo snel mogelijk een afspraak willen maken?

Is this legitimate?  There is a link:

https://kpn-klant.nl/afspraak/HCKhXt 

which I have not followed as I am suspicious. 

The mail does not come from kpn.com (but rather kpnxchange.com) which is not meeting the spam warning rules set by kpn.

Please advise

icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia van KPN 15 February 2020, 15:56

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Hi @GregN, welcome! If I had to guess, I would say that this is our e-mail. Did you order an internet (&television) subscription? In some cases an installation mechanic has to come by. If you want me to check it for you, could you please update your forum profile with your zipcode + house number and evt. customernumber? I will look into it. 

Thanks.  Will update.  I haven’t ordered anything so it seemed strange that they would need to come to the house.

Reputatie 7
Badge +30

Yes, thanks! I see that some changes need to be made in the KPN connection point in order for your internet to work. I'm not sure what, but what I do know is that an installation mechanic has to come to your house to fix this.

OK, thanks.  Will schedule an appointment.