Beantwoord

Connect printer to wireless network

• 28 August 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 75 keer bekeken

I am using Epson printer for last 1 year. My printer is showing Epson Printer Error 0xf1 after updating my device. If you have any useful ideas please help me with suitable

*afgesplitst en eigen topic voor je vraag aangemaakt
icon

Beste antwoord door Alex van KPN 29 August 2019, 18:30

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +24
Hi Sophia, welcome on our board.

Do you mean after updating your printer? Or do you mean another device? I would try to simply install the drivers of the printer again after deleting it first, assuming there is no paper jam issue. Just type the series/model number on the Epson site for the newest drivers. I hope this helps.

My printer is not working correctly. I feel that it is due to the printer settings. How can I find out how they should be set. When I print a list of items, 1 page, it prints on the bottom of the first page the first line of the list and prints on the second page 1 item. Nothing printed on the in-between items on the list.??? looking for a printer repair, help.

Reputatie 7
Badge +24

My printer is not working correctly. I feel that it is due to the printer settings. How can I find out how they should be set. When I print a list of items, 1 page, it prints on the bottom of the first page the first line of the list and prints on the second page 1 item. Nothing printed on the in-between items on the list.??? looking for a printer repair, help.

Hi N, 

You should try a local repair shop or call the manufacturer. You do have a 2-year warranty on the printer. Printer repair usually isn't worth the time and money, printers nowadays are quite cheap. Depends on the printer of course.Â