Beantwoord

Locating my ISRA punt

• 27 november 2017
  • 2 reacties
  • 1183 keer bekeken

Sorry to ask in English here. But I don't know dutch and read everything in this site with google translate.

I have ordered KPN Internet 2 weeks ago. This will I am supposed to get the package. I have seen instruction manual and the videos. I didn't get the language but I get the idea that I need to know where my ISRA point is. Googling around, I found there should be a ivory or gray coloured box like the following.]

But I haven't found anything like this. I don't have any meter cupboard where I can look. There is a electric panel in the kitchen. But it has only electric switches for different rooms.
In the living room there is a cable network socket. Which is like second from right in the following picture,

In the same corner where cable network socket is located, there is an outlet cover. I removed the cover and found this.

Here I see red, oragne colored wires, But I dont see blue and white. Is it an ISRA point? If yes, how do I connect KPN modem with it?
icon

Beste antwoord door Marcia_ 30 november 2017, 09:38

Hi @shiplu, welcome! On photo 3 you can see the thick blue cable. Maybe the blue/white cable you refer to, was cut too short. Our installation engineer can work with this. Did you order an engineer with your order? We will make an appointment with you, so he can fix all this! If there is anything I can do, please let us know!
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +27
Hi @shiplu, welcome! On photo 3 you can see the thick blue cable. Maybe the blue/white cable you refer to, was cut too short. Our installation engineer can work with this. Did you order an engineer with your order? We will make an appointment with you, so he can fix all this! If there is anything I can do, please let us know!
Thanks Marcia for the answer. I talked to the KPN over live chat and they have arranged a mechanic for me. This Monday he is coming.

Reageer