Beantwoord

RAK Hotspot Miner blijft relayed aangeven. Moet ik port forwarding instellen?

• 25 December 2021
  • 9 reacties
  • 1152 keer bekeken

Hallo! 

ik heb onlangs een hotspot Miner aangeschaft van het merk RAK. Na alles te hebben aangesloten blijf hij in relayed status hangen. 
kan iemand mij hierbij helpen?

Admin: titel aangevuld i.v.m. vindbaarheid + topic verplaatst naar juiste board

icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas van KPN 30 December 2021, 15:17

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hoi @Joris1986, welkom op ons forum!
Ik heb geen idee waar dit hem in kan zitten of hoe ik je hiermee kan helpen.
Heb je al contact gehad met RAK hierover?

Ik heb het zelfde Probleem met mij Hotspot Miner ( http://vd14861.web49.level27.eu/helium-hotspot-antenne/ ) Nu zou het probleem komen door een poort die niet openstaan ( 

Hotspots being Relayed are not directly connected to the internet, but through another Hotspot on the network and can adversely affect mining and earnings. Relayed Hotspots can be identified in Explorer.

We recommend enabling TCP Ports 44158 in both directions in your router. Check your Router's manufacturing instructions on how to open ports 44158. 

To get started with port forwarding, check out https://portforward.com

For support and firmware updates, we will need ports 22 and 443 open Outbound.

1. Router NAT Type Incompatible

This information can be used to judge the ease or difficulty of connecting to the network and is available by going to your router.

• Type 1 / Open: The system is connected directly to the Internet and will provide the best connection quality.
  • Type 2 / Moderate: The system is connected to the Internet with a router, and can only connect with other using Type 1 / Open or Type 2 / Moderate.
  • Type 3 / Strict: The system is connected to the Internet with a router and can only connect to those who use Type 1 / Open, meaning some or all connections may be being blocked.

Check your modem settings and documentation for more information on how to configure NAT Type.

Nu heb ik dit geprobeerd via de modem met poort mapping maar krijg het niet voor elkaar. Als ik port forwarding kies kan ik enkele opties kiezen zoals gamen of servers graag hoor ik een oplossing in deze poorten open te zetten op een experia v10A moden

😎

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Ik heb het zelfde Probleem met mij Hotspot Miner ( http://vd14861.web49.level27.eu/helium-hotspot-antenne/ ) Nu zou het probleem komen door een poort die niet openstaan ( 

Hotspots being Relayed are not directly connected to the internet, but through another Hotspot on the network and can adversely affect mining and earnings. Relayed Hotspots can be identified in Explorer.

We recommend enabling TCP Ports 44158 in both directions in your router. Check your Router's manufacturing instructions on how to open ports 44158. 

To get started with port forwarding, check out https://portforward.com

For support and firmware updates, we will need ports 22 and 443 open Outbound.

1. Router NAT Type Incompatible

This information can be used to judge the ease or difficulty of connecting to the network and is available by going to your router.

• Type 1 / Open: The system is connected directly to the Internet and will provide the best connection quality.
  • Type 2 / Moderate: The system is connected to the Internet with a router, and can only connect with other using Type 1 / Open or Type 2 / Moderate.
  • Type 3 / Strict: The system is connected to the Internet with a router and can only connect to those who use Type 1 / Open, meaning some or all connections may be being blocked.

Check your modem settings and documentation for more information on how to configure NAT Type.

Nu heb ik dit geprobeerd via de modem met poort mapping maar krijg het niet voor elkaar. Als ik port forwarding kies kan ik enkele opties kiezen zoals gamen of servers graag hoor ik een oplossing in deze poorten open te zetten op een experia v10A moden

😎

Om port forwarding in te stellen kun je het beste de zoekfunctie hierboven (of google) gebruiken. Per modem is dit nogal verschillend.
Voor de V10a kun je hier een handleiding vinden maar hier zijn meerdere topics over.

hi. can anyone help me with opening ports 44185 but on the experia box 12 instead of 10. i have the same issue with my rak miner and i am desprate to fix it.

thanks.

Reputatie 6
Badge +9

@qzra Login in your box12  https://mijnmodem.kpn/2.0/gui/#/login/ Go to Acces Control and you will see the button Port Forwarding.

thanks for the help. i’ve tried this already but don’t know exactly what to put in for each box. i know that both ports should be 44158 but idk what the hosts should be.

Reputatie 6
Badge +9

@qzra Try to leave External host empty. Internal host a static IP adres and External and Internal Port fill in 44158 :thinking: Protocol TCP or TCP/UDP

If you are in the modem you see under the Ethernet button the connected equipment.

When you see the rak miner click on it and give it a static IP adress first.

okay thanks, what if im connected through wifi though, instead of ethernet? is it possible to get a static ip? or do i just use the one that was given to me through the helium app. thanks

Reputatie 6
Badge +9

@qzra For example: If your DHCP range is between 192.168.2.1 and 192.168.2.200 you can use a static ip adress like 192.168.2.201 so you can't get a conflict.