Beantwoord

The wifi stops and tv freezes several times per evening

• 8 December 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 69 keer bekeken

Everyday I have a problem when I'm home,  the wi-fi St's 4/7 times per night ,the TV freezes watching  football 3 or 4 times per game. 

A KPN  technician can 3 weeks ago , checked the line ! Everything OK when he was here ! 

I still have problems! Everyday it stops working! I want someone to take my problems seriously! 

I have bought super wi-fi from KPN, still problems!

This is your last chance to sort things out otherwise I'm switching to another provider!

icon

Beste antwoord door Denise van KPN 9 December 2021, 17:37

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, gebruik dan de zoekfunctie van de Community of stel je vraag in een nieuw topic.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hello @Bruce Wayne, I'm sorry to read you're experiencing a fluctuating internet connection. I understand you've had a technician visit you three weeks back, after which the internet connection seemed to work perfectly fine. First I'd like you to have a look at Problemen & Storingen met Internet & wifi. Hopefully you'll be able to fix your connection by yourself.

If this does not suffice, I'd like to see how I can help you. The quickest way would probably be by phone. If you'd like to opt for this option, I'd like to advise you to give us a call at 0800 0402 (free of charge). If calling is not an option, you can also have a chat with us. On our service page, choose a subject and click 'ik heb een andere vraag en wil graag contact hebben'. You'll then get the option to start a chat. 

Of course, I also don't mind helping you here. Do not, however, that we're not available 24/7 and therefore might be slower to response. If you don't mind this, then I'd be happy to see how I can help you. I'd then like to ask you to provide the following information in your forum profile: postal code, house number, name, date of birth, and client number.

Hi Denise

The problem seems to be that the wi-fi (ssid) jumped back to what was on the back of the experia 12 ?

The problem I had 3 weeks ago was that the wi-fi (ssid) jumped back to that of my old modem.

When the monteur came 3 weeks ago he said that the ssid from my old modem was the one used in Den Haag and I must use that !

I don't know what to believe? I'm not happy, I have to reset everything again (ring ,Google home and Philips hue ).

I have little faith in KPN , this is a problem at your end ! I paid for the monteur for nothing really ( except that he was friendly).

If it goes again I will give KPN one last chance to fix it before I will switch provider.

Not so happy customer 

Damon Butler 

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

So, you have SuperWifi connected to the KPN Box 12, right? Did you change the network name (SSID) and password using the KPN Thuis app? If you changed your SSID and password of your old modem, these will be remembered, even when you get a new modem. In other words, the new modem will automatically assume the old SSID and password. However, if you did not change these yourself, the modem should automatically use the SSID and password that are on the back of the modem. If this is not the case, a reset might do the trick, or you could of course change the SSID and password again using the KPN Thuis app.

For the other problems you're experiencing with your internet, I'd advise you to follow the directions in my previous message:

Hello @Bruce Wayne, I'm sorry to read you're experiencing a fluctuating internet connection. I understand you've had a technician visit you three weeks back, after which the internet connection seemed to work perfectly fine. First I'd like you to have a look at Problemen & Storingen met Internet & wifi. Hopefully you'll be able to fix your connection by yourself.

If this does not suffice, I'd like to see how I can help you. The quickest way would probably be by phone. If you'd like to opt for this option, I'd like to advise you to give us a call at 0800 0402 (free of charge). If calling is not an option, you can also have a chat with us. On our service page, choose a subject and click 'ik heb een andere vraag en wil graag contact hebben'. You'll then get the option to start a chat. 

Of course, I also don't mind helping you here. Do not, however, that we're not available 24/7 and therefore might be slower to response. If you don't mind this, then I'd be happy to see how I can help you. I'd then like to ask you to provide the following information in your forum profile: postal code, house number, name, date of birth, and client number.