Beantwoord

credit

• 9 December 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 270 keer bekeken

Hi 

i have purchased 10 euro credt online and it did not work. Then I went to a kpn store and told my problem. Then I received a message on my phone that i have 20 euro credit in my account. 4 hours later  I received another message that my credit is less than 1 euro. I was shocked as I haven’t used anything. No internet no phone calls no sms, nothing. My number is (...) can you please tell me the reason? What happened to my 10 euro credit?

*Admin: gegevens verwijderd i.v.m. privacy

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 10 December 2019, 21:30

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

@Marzi Welcome! I'm sorry to hear that your prepaid credit vanished. 

If I understand you correctly, you upgraded your Prepaid credit with €10,00. Afterwards you received a message with the information you had €20,00 credit. 
Good that you already entered your mobile number within your profile. This allowed me to check what happened.
Your credit disappeared due to data usage. 

Your phone used mobile data 3G/4G (instead of wifi) to connect to the internet. This could be for any reason, for example an update. If you do not want to use data besides wifi, I advise you to turn of the mobile data within the settings of your device. 

If you do want to use data, I advise you to buy a Prepaid internet bundle. This might be cheaper for you. Without an internet bundle, you pay €0,15 cents per MB. This means that you can use 67 MB/€10,00 credit. Here you can find our Prepaid internet bundle options.  

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

@Marzi I didn't receive a response from you. Did you get the answer to your question? If you have further questions, now or in the future, please let us know. 

Reageer